A two-station wooden mud kitchen packed with play activity. Four hobs, an oven with door, a splash tub and storage shelves all feature. There’s a big blackboard space to record favourite recipes, just what every busy chef needs. A stainless-steel utensil set completes this superb wooden mud kitchen.
- Environmentally friendly! Made with FSC certified wood, meaning the wood for this mud kitchen was responsibly sourced.
- Room for everyone! This two station kitchen with wet & dry activity area has plenty of room for 2 children to cook up a storm, so no worry about too many cooks spoiling the broth. There's also 2 roomy shelves for storing of pots, pans, mud pies & anything else your little chefs need.
- Accessories included! Includes stainless steel pans with mixing whisk for your little chefs to get cooking.
- Easy to assemble! Predrilled holes & easy slot frame make for extremely easy construction.
- Extra features, extra fun! Includes a 4 ring 'hob, an 'oven' with easy open & shut door, a large & easy to remove splash tub, for mud collection & mixing and even a big blackboard for your little cooks to write down their favourite recipes..
- Perfect for sand play too!
- Bowl Capacity: 10kg of mud (Not supplied!) or 10 litres of water.
- Predrilled holes and easy slot frame for easy construction.
- Guarantee: 1 year.
- For domestic use only.
- Age 3 year +
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
Free delivery on orders over €75 applies in most cases, where a product is excluded from this it will be noted on the product page. Some items are large and cannot be sent for free.
Delivery Times & Tracking
We are proud of our fast delivery process. If your order is placed before 1 pm we will make sure that it is dispatched the same day. You will be provided with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your order at all times.
Some items we sell will take more time because of size and dispatch location. This will be noted on the product page or on checkout.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact the online department on 049 433 2166 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org